Mount Olive Baptist Church
Saturday, March 28, 2015
Children's Illness Guidelines
For the protection of all children and adults at church, please keep your children at home when any of the following exists (as recommended by the American Academy of Pediatrics) or as your doctor advises:
1. Fever - currently or within the previous 25 hours (without medication)
2. Vomiting or diarrhea
3. Any symptom of childhood disease such as chicken pox, etc.
4. Common cold - from the onset through one week.
5. Sore throat
7. Any unexplained rash
8. Any skin infection - boils, ringworm, impetigo
9. Pink eye or other eye infection
If your child contracts a childhood disease following a church session, please notify me so that other parents and teachers may be informed. We love our kids and want to keep them all healthy.