EXALT Christ - EQUIP Christians - ENGAGE the Culture
Thursday, December 12, 2013
He created all things in heaven and on earth...everything has been created through Him and for Him. (Colossians 1:16)
Please Pray for Our Troops and Missionaries Around the World.
Children's Illness Guidelines
For the protection of all children and adults at church, please keep your children at home when any of the following exists (as recommended by the American Academy of Pediatrics) or as your doctor advises:
1. Fever - currently or within the previous 25 hours (without medication)
2. Vomiting or diarrhea
3. Any symptom of childhood disease such as chicken pox, etc.
4. Common cold - from the onset through one week.
5. Sore throat
7. Any unexplained rash
8. Any skin infection - boils, ringworm, impetigo
9. Pink eye or other eye infection
If your child contracts a childhood disease following a church session, please notify me so that other parents and teachers may be informed. We love our kids and want to keep them all healthy.